We are all giving out and receiving energy all day. This energy can be positive or negative.
We can pick up energy from other people and places. Energy moves from one place to the next.
Maybe you have had a row the energy is in the house lingering. Maybe someone has off loaded on you and then you are holding all their energy feeling out of sorts and anxious.
This blog contains some quick tips on how to cleanse energy. It is really important to maintain good energy hygiene so that you can feel your best. If you are holding onto someone else’s energy then it is hard to work on your own goals and projects and feel motivated. You could even feel anxious and depressed from carrying other people’s energy.
Where do we pick up energy from?
We can pick up energy from almost anything including:
- Houses and buildings
- IT Equipment, phones, Wi-Fi etc
- Platforms such as Zoom, Teams etc
- Apps on our phones and computers
- Personal objects – love letters, photos etc
- Social media, TV, news, radio etc
- Cords attached to other people
How do you know when you have energy hanging around that isn’t yours?
You might be feeling tired, heavy, sleepy, angry, anxious, depressed, out of sorts. You might not be able to stop thinking about someone. You may keep replaying an argument over and over in your head. You might feel drained, exhausted, anxious, stressed, over whelmed and generally not yourself.
What are the best techniques for cleansing energy?
- Opening all the windows in the house
- Removing old items
- Room cleansing sprays
- Aromatherapy oils/burners
- Crystal pendulums
- Tapping guidance cards
- Salt baths
- Sea swimming
How often should I cleanse energy?
It’s a good idea to cleanse energy every day if you can or at least weekly.
Here are a few easy ways and best times to cleanse energy:
- Sage/incense the home
- After you have had visitors in the house or guests staying
- Open the windows daily
- After an argument/row/heated discussion
- When you have been with someone who makes you feel drained
- After you have been travelling
- When you have been into the city or to an event
- When you have been to someone else’s house
- When you are feeling out of sorts
- After a day at work
- Before and after healing sessions
- Crystals/cards regularly – before and after use
- You feel heavy, tired, sluggish, anxious etc
- Salt baths or sea swims every few days
- If you have been with a person who is quite negative or makes you feel drained
What about at work?
You should also clear the energy at work. You can:
- Physically clear your desk and draws to clear energy
- Sort out your emails, filing systems etc
- Sort out clutter around your desk and work areas
- Meditation – you can visualise whole building being cleansed
- You can use protection crystals and energy bubbles to avoid picking up energy
What is the best way to cleanse our own energy?
We should try to clear our own energy as much as possible. Here are some methods:
- Sage/ incense
- Sea swim
- Magnesium salt baths
- Beach walking, forest walking
- Feet on grass grounding
- Meditation drawing energy in and sending it away again
- Drinking water
- Aura sprays
If you would like help with cleansing your own personal energy or energy in your home, please contact Annelie at Seventh Sense Healing based in Exeter.
Annelie can help you cleanse your energy with Reiki, Crystal Healing, Chakra Healing and Aura Transformation.
Annelie’s email is email@example.com
Annelie number is: 07540 995021
Seventh Sense Healing